In working on some new stuff for the site, I'm starting to feel the constrictions of our current server package. As a result, it is likely that we will be upgrading our server package sometime within the next few days. This may or may not involve a move to different physical machine. If it does end up involving that, it is likely that the site will be down for a short stretch of time. If that is the case, I doubt it will be for more than a few hours, so please hold tight while the upgrade occurs.
I will post a note to twitter once the upgrade has started, and I will keep you updated through that. You can view my twitter feed here:http://twitter.com/sciguy14